Friday, November 30, 2007

its a cruel world...or is it just me?

well another day passed away..just another 24 hours of time that has been adding to my tally of hours i have got to live on the face of this planet! and that is a cheerful thought as i am seriously starting to worry about myself a lot! :(
why am i studying something that doesn't help me in my life? i mean...all right, i love computer science...but not this mundane and monotonous syllabus that has been prescribed. i want something more innovative, something that will make my imagination flourish! my IQ of 140 is going down the drain! :(( i am not showing off...i am just saying something that has been inside me for the past 2 years!

and the main problem now is that why do people ignore me? its not just me thinking in a negative way...oh no, it isn't! i know the people who like me and accept me as i am are the only ones who really care about me... the others...well its those that i care a lot about. typical murphy's law executed i believe! i used to buzz people online hoping to get a reply...never happens...as usual they just say "hi" and cut me off later.
i am used to it now and have learnt one very valuable lesson from all this : NEVER EVER SAY "Hi" to anyone who usually ignores you!
dont wonder who it is, as u already know that those are the very people who u always wish are going to be online.
i dont believe in forcing people to talk to me and i dont want to use some colgate toothpaste and charm people into talking to me either! :P :D

sad that my mom fell ill last week... but it helped me in introspection! i avoided the internet for a while...i didnt come online on yahoo msgr or gtalk... and funny i never missed it much! :)
my parents matter the most and i know that u will say that its the same with u...but think again...dont lie to urself...whenever u r online chatting with ur friends u never bother to go out of the room and talk to ur mom in the kitchen..help her out with stuff... or do u ever go to talk to u dad about his work? no... am sure u dont!

just look beyond ur computer and the internet...the whole world awaits u...try talking with people face-to-face...its mucho more better than "lol"-ing and " "brb"-ing...

ok...am talking like a cynic... am not one...its just that i have written...sorry...typed what i wanted to... its upto u to criticize me or to applaud me! :)
A+
sasquatch

2 comments:

wizard said...

First Off,why r u apologizing at the end of the post.Its your blog,u can write n e thing.
Secondly,if u believe in your abilities and work hard at everything your doing...everything will be fine..There`s a phrase which goes something like this...'In the end its all good.If its not then its not the end.'
Technology has its bad side.....Internet is very addictive especially for youngsters....but there is a kind of joy knowing someone far away from us having similar thoughts..isn't that the reason for chatting craze.Of course it should not be overdone.

Mahesh said...

Chance e illa!!! how come u're sayin all those stuff i think bout?? well,pretty great co incidence? or jus that telepathic wavelength matches??[:)]
wateva,mapu... i'm doin da same thing u've said here... othrwise, so true.....




cheer up.....
WE ROCK DA!!!!!