Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weird Combinations! :D

I just recovered from a bout of viral fever. It made me so weak (was on a liquid bland diet for 4 days!) that I was bedridden for another couple of days! I knew that I was in for a tough time ahead when I had an ice cream on Wednesday. I didn't deserve the horrid fever i got as the ice cream I had was of the worst possible flavour. Any guesses? It was "Cheese 'n' Strawberry" from Amul ice cream! I thought once before buying it whether it was worth it, then decided "I must be like Giridhar and try it out once".

OK.. Giridhar is my childhood friend and I remember once when we were having Fanta in another friend's birthday party he poured some tomato ketchup into his glass of Fanta and drank it. He said he loved to taste new (and weird) combinations from time to time. Anyway that reminds me of one more incident from my childhood. My class went on a trip to the local museum and one boy mixed some coca cola with his lunch (curd rice) and amazingly he went ahead and had more than 5 spoonfuls of it!!! He faced the dire consequences within an hour though. No one wanted to sit next to him in the bus on the way back to school! :D

hmmm... weird combinations... i really must try to make a list of them! :D

No comments: